Tuesday, 10 July 2012

Our Beautiful Secret♥

Here is my new poem 'Our Beautiful Secret', I wanted to capture the feelings secrecy initiates, especially the secrecy of love, I hope you enjoy it :) 

Our Beautiful Secret 

The truth lies on my lips,
Ready to be set free,
As intense as sugar tickled lips,
But it’s secret; you and me.
Pushed to the back of my mind,
Back to our world, to your arms,
Our beautiful secret; 
An excitement which harms.
Through fields we run hand in hand,
In the warm summers breeze,
We laugh and you hold me close,
With kisses when we please.
If we followed up our secret plan,
To the country we’d elope,
An old tale of secret romance,
All I can do, is hope.


Love Kayleigh Jane

There is nothing we like to communicate to others as much as the seal of secrecy together with what lies under it.  -Friedrich Nietzsche