Friday, 24 August 2012

A Shadow Follows♥

            I just finished writing this and thought I would share it with you all! I feel it is different to my usual writing.. but please enjoy :) 

A Shadow Follows

The alley is dark, I run, I scurry,
I hope for an escape,
I hear my breath, so fast, so deep,
Product of my mistake.
A shadow follows, he runs, he sprints,
Its finally caught up with me,
Its heavy breath, so fast, so deep,
My past is upon me.
My body can’t carry, such guilt, such shame,
The person I was now pains,
A constant reminder, of evil, temptation,
Fear runs through my veins.
Shiver down my spine, I know my mistake,
With remorse I repent,
The figure lets go, but I can’t forget,
The days I wrongly spent. 

With love,
Kayleigh Jane 

Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there - Will Rogers.