Sunday, 22 December 2013

Afar ♥

Welcome, here is a poem I wrote and decided to share with you all! Enjoy!
And an early Merry Christmas to you all, thank you for all your support this year! 

Afar

My eyes rest upon your figure,
I know nothing of you.
We're divided by a window,
that we're too scared to break.
To me, it seems clear,
but I just can't get through.
We built this together,
with no courage to knock it down.
I'm bound behind this window,
and it's locked, from your side.
It stands between us,
to prevent the fragments
from cutting our skin.
You act like you don't see me,
and then you change my view,
until I'm faced with my reflection.
I can't make my way past
this tempered glass,
so just stay where you are,
and I'll love you from afar.


All my love,
Kayleigh Jane x


'Love is like broken glass, sometimes it's better to leave the pieces than hurt yourself trying to put them back together'